Monday, November 12, 2007

A Touch Of Grey


I have to say that four day weekends are very enjoyable. On Saturday, myself and a couple of friends rode up to the fourth o' July campground, locked the bikes and hiked up to the top-ish of the arapahoe glacier trail. It was great to be up above treeline again, and the weather was just about perfect (asides from the very top, but that doesn't really count) Didnt manage the summit but it was fun anyways. Plus, the pizza at the end was just icing on the cake.

A hot run up sanitas yesterday. There were lots of people on the trail, which is not my favorite, but it was still a good workout.

More news! just got a new pair of beautiful Karhus. Jak Team 100's. These are doing nothing to quench my thirst for snow, just making me more stoked for skiing.

No comments: