Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This is what it's about

The past two days it seems as though the creme has risen to the top of summer adventures.



Yesterday was a brutal ride with mike, 46 miles and change with well over 6000 feet of climbing.

busted out the green machine due to a feeling of discontent that had settled in the pit of my stomach after feeling uncool about wearing my b.d.j.s.s.t. shirt, and was thoroughly thrashed.

I think i am a full on 29er convert, to each wheel size, they both have advantages, but the 29er's stretch father and deeper than anything else. to me, riding a too small 26er only makes the 29er shine brighter, but more on that later.


visited some truely fine trails that I haven't seen in a while, and they were quite prime i must say.


today was a complete rewind, back to ski season, and on july 10th no less! poked around el valle de los gigantes with mike, dv8, and el padre. dad shot the pics, and i really enjoyed skiing in t-shorts and shorts.


I was certainly rusty, having not touched skis since sometime mid-april. but I am now very stoked on winter. Shame we have to go snowmass this weekend and i'm going to miss the slideshow at neptune's tonight. Quiero esquiar!

No comments: