Monday, March 9, 2009

I dont think I feel much like making excuses, just like starting to write again. however much writing I will actually do... that is debatable, but something feels like its time to start writing again. Last couple of months (man has it really been that long since the last update?) have been hectic as usual, but with a more of a sense of accomplishment than the standard running-around-like-a-headless-chicken type of shit. Its more of a doing things kinda busy, which, is better than treading water busy shit. Finished out the nordic season, moved along with school, things like that. Lots and lots of skiing, a hut trip some where in there, and enjoying the winter up high, despite continually basking in, and cursing, the beautiful weather here on the flat lands. Hard for me to think that riding season is around the corner, because my inner compass says that we aught to have a few months left to venture into the woods and high above treeline with skis. Maybe this will turn out beneficial in the long run, staying away from the mindset that each season is to long, and that february is a perfectly reasonable time to start spending 20+ hour weeks in the saddle. Maybe I can make it through the summer without getting bored of riding. I suppose we'll see. And to further avoid writing... here are some pictures from the past... while...











No comments: