Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nuevas cosas

The Surly is now complete. And sick. and radical. and shiny. and new. and sweet... well, you get the picture. Fits like a glove, rides like an Italian Stallion. Smooth hard and fast. I have a feeling that I'll like the 1x9 setup. simple but still forgiving.

Here's the pics:


the beast unleashed


Wheres my sunglasses?!


¡Que asombroso!


Custom-made chain gaurd (i.e. big red chain ring + stone grinder)


Also, on a plus note, A belated birthday present just arrived. Stealthy new surly 1x1 fork. Its not purple, but its suspension adjusted, so i dont have to ride with my hands below my ass. Scha-wing!

3 comments:

DV8 said...

Ill whip! Looks like you are in for a fun autumn.

Roman Holiday said...

Single crank is the way to go. I got a 42 x 12-25 on my road bike. Simple & fast!

FixieDave said...

Very sharp looking rig! Really dig the red!