Monday, October 29, 2007

Certain Death?

Feels like some sort of time-warp at the moment. Just a moment ago, it was Friday, a whole two days of blissful freedom ahead of me. In the blink of an eye, BAM! its monday. oh well. just another day.

did get some fun riding in the last couple a days. My legs hurt much more than they should be hurting, especially considering that they weren't particularly long or arduous rides. I think its time for ski season. Its time for a change of pace. I think, my legs hurt because they're telling me that its time to stop treading water. Time to give the fire a different type of fuel. A fuel that involves two sticks and a lot of fluffy white stuff.

stfu. straight the (insert profane word of choice here) up.








I wouldnt go there if I were you

No comments: