Monday, November 17, 2008

Neglect


Apologies, my friends, for the prolonged silence. And, as life would have it, things are landing on the insanely busy side of things. Dryland for nordic is everyday after school – on the days when I'm not sitting at home working on two weeks worth of statistics homework – and the college application deadlines are moving at a frustrating pace.
I dare say that for the lack of writing, it is not for lack of exploration. but exploration is all quite relative. because, you see, there have been no boundaries expanded, no great frontiers reached. no, but in proper context, small joys may suffice. it is probably the fault of whomever it was, so suffering from a case of major craniophallism who decides to keep me locked in such spheres of boredom and restrain, who made my enjoyment of the discovery (re-discovery albeit) of the ski, and paint, music too.
But i will take them. and you... you will take my pictures of times past. In addition to the certain links ala derecha to the products of boredom and exploration.






No comments: