Tuesday, May 22, 2007

...

9°C, mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Not so good day, went to school, it sucked. I spent the last four days in bed with 103-plus degree fever. Missed school on Thursday because of AP testing, then missed school on Monday because of the sickness of death. I know that i shouldn't whine about missing class, but making it up is almost harder than just going in the first place. Kinda like a race, much harder to catch back on than to hang on.

Any ways, I wish I was riding right now, but the doc says no go. Thats the first team ride I've missed this season. Not the most enjoyable weather, but its not raining – Yet. And at any rate, going out for a spin would be better than sitting at the idiot box procrasinating. I havent touched the Orbea since friday, not a good sign. Especially since Angel Fire is right around the corner. Sounds like floyd is pretty much screwed, and Ms. Irminger rallied in Germany, at least some boulder athletes are preforming. JHK needs to step it up though.

1 comment:

DV8 said...

Found it because I got a link to my site from here. So I linked you back (changed it to fractureline). Yeah, group blogs suck - best to keep it individual and tell your story, rather then some politically correct B.S. to represent some group.