Friday, May 25, 2007

Its over (almost)

2 weeks. 8 days. 30 periods. 1,650 minutes. 99,000 seconds. Thats what it will take to finish my year as a sophomore. The past nine months have probably the most challenging ones I've ever had. Full advanced course load with AP tests, PSATs, Finals, its all coming to a climactic finish June 7th. Hoorah. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. After spending my fair share of time sitting in a cramped plastic seat staring down at a laminated foe-wood piece of plastic, I can almost not stop counting the seconds that it will take to end all of this. Its not all bad though, I've gained a lot of knowledge(hopefully), and spent a lot of time getting to do some really cool stuff, none of which involved school. So freedom it is, at least till next year.

With more happy things, those not involving the "s" word, the week is over, and memorial day means three days of capital F-u-n. Unfortunately I will not be taking a seven hour drive to the wonder that is Angel Fire, NM due to an extreme load of s****l work, but instead, might get to for a ski with Padre up Grays and Torreys. In the mean time, everyone should take a look at Fractureline's photo-a-day page, its brand new, so theres not a whole lot to look at, but it will be continually updated. I promise.

No comments: