Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Five day weekend




I guess schools not so bad, just as long as you dont have to go. 21 days left of my junior year, scha-wing. three day week starts tomorrow, then off to the booming metropolis of Nathrop, CO for the chalk creek stampede.


I did really enjoy my extended break from the hell-hole. It was quite pleasant, albiet mellow. Had a really difficult time getting motivated on Saturday with the miserable weather and all, and spun around on sunday.

Took the offer on a two'fer today. AM at hall ranch with los padres after a nice morning and an even nicer latte,

relatively dead compared to a saturday morning. then out the south boulder wanker trails with the devo crew in the afternoon. far too warm for good riding. ah well, whine whine whine, too hot too cold, I guess thats just colorado. It keeps you on your toes.

No comments: