Monday, April 7, 2008



There are times when I really enjoy my family, times when we do cool stuff, go on fun vacations, stuff like that. But there are also times, when, I can not express the frustration that comes from having to deal with my parents. Times like yesterday, for instance, where instead of going skiing in the backcountry, we walked around saint mary's glacier looking for cell phone coverage. or when, as we were in the midst of a 2hour drive up I70, I over overheard my dad saying "see that big flat area over there," as we were outlining the day's route, "thats where we're going."

I know that I am luckily a very privileged kid, and shouldn't be whining about anything, but a five mile hike along a barren tabletop with skis on with a lot of stupid windshield time sucks. Especially when the other options were considered...

Can't wait till I get my own car and can go skiing without the fracas.

note: it did get better at the end, when we climbed a little bit up james peak, but we only made it to 12,4 and got twenty some nice turns. but not that great.

No comments: