Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Save the date

As a general rule of thumb, I usually try to avoid shameless self promotion at all cost. But, in light of recent events, I figured I'd give it a shot. Here goes nothing.



What: A premier of the newest movie by the Collective, "Seasons" benefiting the Boulder Mountain Bike Alliance and the Boulder Devo/Tokyo Joes Junior Cycling Team.

When: Wednesday, April 30. Doors open at 6:30, Movie Starts at 7:30

Where: The Boulder Theater

How Much? $13.00 tickets (remember, it goes to a good cause)

Why? I know that its on a wednesday, and that you can go see a bona-fide hollywood movie for much less, but all money is going to the BMA better trails fund and the Devo team.

And the question i know you're all dying to have answered...
Where do I get my tickets?!?!

Well, If by chance you are much better with your orgganization or planning skillz than I, shoot me an email. and I can hook you up. (or you can by 'em at the door)

No comments: