Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hump Day

20°C, Warm and WINDY. I went to go out for a short little ride today, just an easy spin. That is until I stepped out into Hurricane force winds. There's never an easy day when its windy, so I decided to stay home and work on my bike. Put my shiny new Surly Tugnut. By far the shiniest, cleanest, coolest thing on my bike at this time. And plus, it is not only good for tensioning the chain, but it doubles as a refreshing beverage opener. I dont care if I've got 6 years before I can drink Alcoholic beverages, this is sick. I took some pics of my B.A.S.S. to put up on here, enjoy:




3 comments:

DV8 said...

Hell yeah. That things looking good! A medium should be fine, as long as there is plenty of room in the biceps. Still on the fence about the hillclimb this weekend - might ski Jasper instead. It'll be interesting to see if they cancel - two years ago it snowed and they did just that. It's puking up here right now.

FixieDave said...

The bass has alway been my fav color!

timmy p said...

wow! cool to see that little bike is still rolling. and the no slap/no suck sticker is still hanging on! nice.

i bet that frame had over 20,000 miles on it when you got it from me. it was my first "real" singlespeed and i have nothing but great memories of it and all the amazing adventures we did together!

super sweet to see it's still being ridden and loved!

take care and keep the rubber side down.

timmy p
singlespeed dream